Thursday, January 7, 2010

home practice

For those days you can't make it to the studio every day, here are a few resources to keep you going at home. I use yogaglo all the time at home. There have stellar teachers and you can choose a class, specific to what level and time frame you'd like to practice. Really good stuff on there. The catch, yogaglo.com is $18/month.

The other links to the YJ classes are not as interactive, but is free... play on!

Yogaglo - Online Classes

Play Leads the Way - Yoga Journal - Yoga Home Practice with Sianna Sherman

A Fine Balance - Yoga journal - Yoga Home Practice with Desiree Rumbaugh

2 comments:

  1. I also find the videos by Mitchel Bleier a nice challenge to jump start my day. And if I want a reflective practice, I start the day quietly, in my favorite chair, with my hot drink, my sweet puppy on my lap, reading Erich Schiffman's book "Moving into Stillness". That sets the tone for my practice, and it's quite lovely. Yoga in the morning...it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for another online option www.myyogaonline.com is $9.95 a month and they have a wide range of videos varying in length from 15 min to 90 min. I use it all the time when I am traveling.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete